Our vision is connecting people to nature and our aim is to get people outside enjoying themselves and their environment.
Providing direct opportunities and experiences via our adventures
- Recreational, education or sports activities.
- Training opportunities and hands on experience.
Supporting local groups, organisations and individuals
- Devon Representatives for the Forest School Association Southwest group, particularly focusing on Social media and raising awareness and profile.
- Supporting Brixham Explorer Scouts in organising and delivering Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
- Member of transition town Totness play group.
- Promoting and enabling social media as tool
- Providing workshops and presentations at national and regional conferences.
Conserving and enhancing the environment through practical conservation and citizen scientists
- Through the practical elements / Surveys of conserve section of the John Muir Award
- Fostering a better understanding of the natural environment through the connection made during the individuals journey.
Raising awareness of the importance and benefits of spending time in nature via social media.
- Campaigning to connect with the younger generations and other professionals to inspire them to come outdoors